- This is designed mainly for steel, iron and cast iron.
- The blackening process consists of degreasing, conditioning / pickling, blackening and anti-corrosion protection.
- The created black layer on the metal surface is from 0.1 to 0.3 micron; therefore, it is applied also on very demanding pieces with narrow dimensional allowance.
- minimum change of dimensions
- an average thickness of black layer is as low as 0.16 micron, which is substantially less than in case of electroplating or painting
- anti-corrosion resistance- the blackened surface is absorbing oils and other anti-corrosion agents, thus ensuring the required resistance
- safety - he matt black surface reduces the light reflexion from moving parts, which increases the labor safety
- the resistant black surface treatment is improving the appearance of the product, and thereby also its value
Maximum dimensions of piece to be blackened:
- maximum dimensions (L x W x H in mm): 500 x 300 x 260
- maximum mass: 50 kg